4. feb. 2014

is your birth month February? Then your birthstone is Amethyst :)


Amethyst is february birthstone
its also a 'sleep' stone and will keep you calm :)

The necklace is for sale for 700 kr (115$) but if you are born in february... 

I will give you a discount the same as your age - hi hi. 

example: 
     700 kr
-     45% (your age?)
=  385 kr

complicated?
Just ask me and I will find out the price for you :)



Copper earrings
Leafy style
With sterling silver earhook
Buy them on Etsy: MONOtekst
or send me an email: hilded@anart.no



Copper brooches
Leafy style
With sterling silver or copper pin.
Buy them on Etsy: MONOtekst
or send me an email: hilded@anart.no

I love copper
and silver - and together its even prettyer.

what about you? 
Like or not? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

share this